FIRST BILLET ROLLING at Mughal Steel.
Mughal Steel in Pakistan can now enjoy its brand new 400.000 tpy rebar rolling mill. The plant is composed by:
- 60 t/h PT RHF furnace with dual fuel system and capable to operate in hot charging mode, for billets 150x150x12.000 mm
- No. 20 housing-less stands, arranged in H and V configuration
- In line thermo-processing system (quenching)
- Bar high speed delivery system for smaller sizes in single slit rolling
- Cooling bed with cold cutting to length facilities up to 18 m
- Automatic short bars removal, bar counting system, sub-bundling facilities, in-line bending and automatic tying and weighing systems.
Congratulations to all our fantastic and tireless team of engineers, and to the people of Mughal Steel for this great outcome we have achieved together!