We received the Final Acceptance Certificate for the installation and commissioning of a new aprons delivery system at Acciaierie Venete, for its rolling mill plant of Odolo, Italy, completed in only 3 weeks of summer shut down.
The supply included a new twisted roller conveyor after the finishing stand and 78 m of roller table with aprons, start-stop driven, inclined in order to minimize bar friction during braking operations.
The aprons design features replaceable wearing plates and rollers of special material, automatically lubricated with centralised air-oil system, in order to guarantee scratch-free operation.
All the modules, with relevant supporting frames, have been pre-assembled in NCO’s workshop and during the three weeks, NCO’s team has carried out:
- complete dismantling of all cooling bed rakes
- dismantling of frames with cast iron grids
- dismantling of all the cooling bed entry roller table with its driving gearbox
- dismantling of the first 12m of the cooling bed with relevant transmission shafts
- installation, after civil works repairing, of all the new parts, along with a new lubrication system
- re-aligning of all the parts
- cold tests
This Apron delivery system is able to deliver round bars in the range 18 ÷ 103 mm dia. and squares in the range 20-100 mm.
Again, the name of NCO make the pair with absolute customisation of the machines for rollingmills, along with reliability in terms of performances and on time delivery.